PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING AND DATA PROTECTION
The controller of personal data pursuant to Art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is TESLUX, s.r.o., ID No. 47363321, with registered office at Bardoňovo 76, 941 49 Bardoňovo (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
The contact details of the administrator are:
Address: Bardoňovo 76, 941 49 Bardoňovo
Phone: +421 911 354 285
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier, or by one or more specific factors, whether physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social.
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Lawful basis and purpose for processing personal data
The lawful reason for processing personal data is:
- the performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of direct marketing (for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact) The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to perform it by the administrator.
No automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
Data retention period
The controller shall store personal data:
- for as long as necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of …. years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
Recipients of personal data are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/payments under the contract
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop
- providing marketing services
The controller does not intend to disclose personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are cloud service providers.
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller referred to in Art. III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms and conditions for the security of personal data
The controller declares that it has taken all technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data storage in written form.
The controller declares that only persons authorised by them have access to personal data.
These conditions shall enter into force on 1. 6. 2021.